Wednesday 24 October 2012

What i'd Like to Acheive With My Work

What I'd Like to Achieve With My Work

I really liked the Kelleher reading and its the idea of using art and theater to explore opinionated issues that really rang true with me. I would like to make art that challenges opinion and lets me communicate complex ideas of social change to the audience, i myself am an opponent of capitalism as i find its an outdated system no longer apropriate for the needs of the people that rely on it.

i would like to present something with a lot of depth and hidden meaning, something you really have to pick apart and understand and make your own opinion of, something that would get people talking and motivated to approach one another and change things at their own whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment